SKA TELECOM is a Togolese company established all over the world. Founded in 2003, the company offers services in telecoms and especially in the processing of video content:
- Satellite TV
- IP television
- Accessible via Mobile or decoder
- Guaranteed video stream security
Questions? Contact us!
Complete expertise on all sectors of the professional video chain:
- Production of live video content,
- Multiformat encoding, storage and indexing of video content (Direct, Replay, VoD),
- Live television transmission by Satellite or IP networks,
- Distribution of multichannel video content: terrestrial broadcasting (satellite or DTTV), or by IP network to any compatible equipment (mobile applications, web browser, Set-top box, smart TV, etc.)
SKA Telecom has broadcasting rights for +50 channels, both content for Africa and international content. To date, we have acquired the broadcasting rights to 51 channels, including 15 channels featuring African content and 36 international channels.
Togolese production highlighted
In co-production with the television group New World TV, SKA Telecom produces several films and series, conceived and designed for the Togolese public. With an exceptional cast highlighting Togolese actors and actors from the sub-region, the films will be fully dubbed in the various languages of the country.
SKA Telecom has a large online catalog of African films, including films from Nollywood(produced in Nigeria) which represent more than 10,000 hours incredible movies and on-demand streaming content.
International blockbusters are present
Thanks to its partners, SKA Telecom has access to a complete international catalog, which includes a maximum of blockbusters that have been box-office successes.
Here are the main themes of the content present in our catalog
We work with internationally renowned partners whose expertise is recognized in their respective sectors:
World number 3 in satellite TV broadcasting; broadcasts more than 6700 channels with 40 satellites
No. 1 worldwide in the Cloud and a major player in OTT TV; hosts Netflix, No. 1 in OTT.
Telecom company with a playout of more than 1000 channels, broadcasting more than 2000 hours of content per day.